Despite being a relatively new area, some of our analysts have deep expertise in Cyber Threat Intelligence stretching back over 20 years serving UK Government, Banking, Telecoms, Manufacturing and CNI. This considerable expertise allows us to deliver a full range of Threat Intelligence Services from tactical investigations through to strategic function design all aligned to risk and operations.
Through the introduction of Strategic Threat Intelligence capabilities, many organisations are enjoying significant improvements to their cyber risk management and proactive security posture.
Organisations with a Strategic Threat Intelligence Capability enjoy these competitive benefits:
- Increased cyber risk management and governance
- Decreased cyber attack disruption
- More proactive cyber operations
- More robust and evidence led cyber spend
However, with a severe lack of Senior Threat Intelligence leaders and supporting teams, onboarding a team from scratch can be an expensive and high risk strategy.
Our Strategic Threat Intel Program designs empowers your organisation with the design of a functioning Threat Intelligence capability which you can embed directly into your organisation or have ran as a service. This design calls upon over 20 years experience in industries where Threat Intelligence was critical to their operations.
Within the Threat Intelligence Program Design, your organisation can expect:
- Intelligence Threat Frameworks and operating models applied directly to your organisation.
- Organisational design in terms of Intelligence Team's structure, roles and responsibilities.
- Intelligence Platforms, feeds and analysis equipment identified.
- Operational Security (OpSec) integration to safeguard your team.
- Reporting, Governance and Performance frameworks.
Our tactical cyber investigations service is tailored to assist your organisation with a cyber investigation, whether it's investigating data loss or theft, cyber attack attribution or general dark web research and investigations about an entity, our experiences analysts team are available to assist.
vrtue.io is a trading name used by the Vrtue Group of companies which includes Vrtue Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (number 14706681) whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
Copyright © 2023 vrtue.ltd
vat number 449 5122 83
Address : 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +44 (0)208 0582971